E-Money Net Worth: How Rich is Emeka Okonkwo Businessman?
November 10, 2022 | News | No Comments|
Nigerian business mogul Emeka Okonkwo, also known as E-Money, is the chairman of the Five Star Group. His brother, Kcee, is a well-known Music artist. Through his multiple businesses in the oil and shipping sectors in Nigeria, he has accumulated a substantial amount of wealth over time. Additionally, he enjoys luxurious items of the highest quality.
What is E-Money’s Net worth?
As of 2022, E-Money managed to earn a Net worth of $57 US dollars.
|Net Worth||$57 Million|
|Age (as of 2022)||41 years|
|Birthday||February 18, 1981|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)|
|Weight||85 Kilograms (187 lbs)|
|Source of Wealth||Business of Oil and Shipping.|
|Last Updated||October 18, 2022|
Top 10 most Expensive things E-money Owns
- Around the end of 2019, Popular business mogul E-Money took to social media to flaunt his recently completed mansion in his hometown. The wealthy individual posted a set of photos showing a magnificent house that he recently completed in his hometown, Ihiala, Anambra state. THE MASSIVE STRUCTURE WOULD DEFINATELY MAKE A LANDMARK in his hometown.
- Amongst other things he owns is the Five Star Mansion. His home has repeatedly been labeled a 5-star mansion because of its impressive outlook and luxurious design. located in Omole Estate, Ikeja. one of the quiet and upscale estates in Lagos. the mansion is said to be worth around 600 million nairas. The house is assorted with standard swimming pools, a world-class gym, and an extraordinary architectural design. with gold running through the entire house even the bedrooms, this is a house that was built with materials that reflect the posh taste and flamboyant lifestyle of its glamorous owner.
- E-money added a new Maybach 62s to his list of luxury cars. The businessman posted footage of the new luxury on his Instagram account. the Maybach is a luxury brand for the high class with its flagship of expensive cars. according to research, the Maybach 62s is worth around 80 million naira
- In December 2018, Just barely a week after buying a Rolls-Royce Phantom for his wife, Juliet Okonkwo, E-money bought his own 2019 Rolls-Royce Phantom. The 2019 rolls Royce phantom is a luxury piece that is worth around 250 to 350 million nairas.
- LAMBORGHINI Gallardo, E-money has been pictured in a bright yellow LAMBORGHINI Gallardo. the LAMBORGHINI Gallardo is rumored to be one of his first luxury cars then.
- He bought a luxury Benz Sprinter SUV. this Customized Van is Worth about 30m and is equipped with the latest gadgets and accessories every other recreational vehicle could have
- He is also a proud owner of a Bentley Mulsanne. like most influential Nigerians. their car collection is never complete without a Bentley. the five-star boss gave us a peek at his adorable Bentley when he flaunted it on social media.
- HE ALSO OWNS EMY CARGO & SHIPPING SERVICES LIMITED A COMPANY WORTH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.
- He also rides in a 2017 BENZ S-CLASS WORTHy of his status. the german automobile is worth around N60 MILLION NAIRA
- A BULLETPROOF LEXUS gx470 also berths in e-money’s garage. the car is said to be level bulletproof and is valued at around N100 MILLION NAIRA.
Photo Source:- Instagram
Read Also:- CARDI B NET WORTH 2022: BIOGRAPHY, CARS, INCOME, HOME & ASSETS