Hiphopza Music Distribution Services

DOWNLOAD 2021 South African Songs Mp3 On Hiphopza

Hiphopza Music Distribution & Promotion Services

We are the easiest and most Artiste Centric Music Distribution Service In Africa.

Sell Your Music, Be Heard, Make Money

Are you looking for the easiest way to get your music into Spotify, iTunes, Amazon, Tidal, TikTok, YouTube, and more?

 

Hiphopza Music Distribution is a service for up and coming musicians that gives your music maximum exposure by uploading the song into online stores & streaming services without you going through the whole hassle.

With over 1 Million people visiting our website daily to get the latest and trending South African songs, Hiphopza is no doubt the best website to that can get your Song across to millions of music lovers. We have promoted thousands of songs in the last 10 Years with Thousands of Downloads recorded. We know what it takes to get your Song everywhere, let’s work together and your Music career will never be the same 😄

We do all the work, all you need to do is send your song or album, cover art and the song details and then make payment our team will get to work by plugging and distributing your song across multiple music streaming services.

Then when people listen to your music online, we send you money.

UPLOAD YOUR SONG TO STORES TODAY.

We’ll post your music (That’s If its not already posted) on Hiphopza.com then also upload to Spotify, Apple Music, TikTok, Pandora, Amazon, Instagram, YouTube, Tidal, iHeartRadio, Deezer and a lot of other stores & streaming services.

Keep your earnings*, receive payments on a monthly basis

Your song will be In stores 5x faster than any other music distributor

You can View How Many Streams Your Song or Album Got

Your Song Will Be Featured On Hiphopza Homepage For A Week

Additional Features Get paid when other people use your music in YouTube

We charge a ONE-TIME fee per song distribution with NO annual fees. We keep just 20% of your digital distribution revenue and you get the remaining 80%. This structure incentivizes us to keep finding opportunities that will bring in maximum revenue and exposure for ALL your music, not just your newest single.

It also means you won’t pay a growing bill every year just to keep your music available online, we only make money when you do, so you can continue to release music worry-free.

Distribution Requirements

Song File Format

WAV or MP3 file formats are accepted.

16 bit (sample size) 44.1kHz (sample rate)

We strongly reccomend uploading in WAV format only! This will give you the best sound quality on the networks.

We allow MP3 format uploads, but be aware that quality loss is possible with this format.

Image Requirements

Distribution networks, such as Spotify, require users to have their cover art with 3000×3000 dimensions.

3000px x 3000px

Must be a JPG file format (.jpg)

Promotion

After distributing your music, you can submit your songs to playlists on Spotify to grow streams

Ownership

YOU MUST OWN THE RIGHTS TO THE MUSIC YOU DISTRIBUTE! IF you do not own the rights OR get caught trying to use this tool to boost streams – YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED IMMEDIATELY. NO WARNINGS.

Fill The Form below and we will get back to you.

DOWNLOAD 2021 South African Amapiano Songs Mp3 On Hiphopza.com

[contact-form to=”hiphopzaofficial@gmail.com” subject=”Distribution Request”][contact-field label=”Artiste Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Your Email Address” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Type Of Release” type=”checkbox-multiple” required=”1″ options=”Single,EP/Mixtape,Album”][contact-field label=”Your Song Link” type=”text” required=”1″][/contact-form]